*Editor’s Note* – Mr. Beers, upon examination of a “Google Alert,” of which I have posted below, responds to the material contained within the alert.
Google Alert! Gray Wolf – by James Beers
“Gag me with a spoon”, I apologize (not really) for such an un-scientific observation about such an important subject in the “news” item below..
Note that this is a public relations piece from an “Endangered Wolf Center” and the St. Louis TV station eager for such a cutesy-tootsy evening news item.
- Note the Facebook/Google “Alert” below that I have enlarged where appropriate and remember the “Center” colluded in this bit of tripe:
– “Mexican Gray Wolf species”; considering this comes from a “scientific” Center” and “scientists” that collect semen, freeze embryos and create a “world’s first” phenomenon ask yourself, “is a Mexican wolf” a “gray wolf?” “Is a ‘Mexican’ ‘gray’ wolf a ‘species’?” The inherent and confusing faux wolf biology is sticking its ugly head out once again.
– “The world’s first Mexican Wolf pup that was recently born from artificially inseminated frozen embryo here in St. Louis.” Is it really stunning that you can birth such animals this way? This has been done for decades with livestock and domestic dogs that coincidentally can breed with these wolves and create viable offspring (does that make them the same species or what?) Billing this as a “World’s First” reminds me of the Cubs/Pirates game I watched last night. The Pirates were down by 10 runs in the 8th and brought in a rookie to pitch in his “first” Major League game. He is a big guy and pitched well but the Pittsburgh announcers had a ball joking about his being “the first native-born Lithuanian to play in the majors” and about his name “Neveraskous” (pronounced by them as “Never ask us”) Actually, I think Neveraskous was a true big deal and reading this tripe from St. Louis is little more than propaganda.
– “Endangered breed” is mentioned twice. So a “breed” is like a basset hound or rat terrier, therefore a wolf is like …? Does the Endangered Species Act cover “breeds”? Should the ESA be rebranded as the Endangered Breed Act? Will the radical enviros and self-serving bureaucrats please notify the bleeding heart pols in Washington so that the “breed” is covered?
– Consulting the “San Francisco Chronicle” about articles like this is like consulting Pravda on forecasting the stock market or the Kampala Times about the latest surgical techniques for hip implants.
- I should get paid for watching these videos of earnest young women “ooohhing” and “aaahing” in T shirts and/or government uniforms while petting baby wolves while they weave their myths and curses like the witches in Macbeth.
– “Revered”; wolves are to be “revered”? Are you kidding me and the rest of the Nation or do you, in your elementary paganism of animal/environment worship, really believe that?
– You blithely assure us about how those “cute” puppies are “dewormed”, “treated for fleas and ticks” and otherwise treated like offspring of last year’s AKC’s Westminster Dog Show and then instruct the rest of us about how the un-wormed, un-flea/tick-medicated, rabies-susceptible, vectors of over 35 diseases and infections are to be “revered” when we see them? Are we to get on our knees, put our head between our knees and extend our arms and put our hands on the ground when they come into our yard or when they investigate the school bus stop when the kids are there or when they are killing sheep. Calves, foals, big game wildlife or our dogs? Note to all you urban teachers putting this dangerous nonsense in your little munchkin’s heads, you will have much to answer for one day when you inevitably awake to the true (nor relative) value of human life that you are so blithely equating to dangerous and deadly predators you are teaching your charges to “revere”.
This “ALERT” and propaganda really expose the faux propaganda of the “science” and government action underpinning the ESA. This “science” is no more than lies used in the way Hitler defined the “Big Lie” in Mein Kampf when he mentioned a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone “could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously”.
To change what is happening, you have to disprove the “science”, take away the financial/political influence if rich NGO’s, remove self-serving bureaucrats, turn off these teachers, get the “truth” out and then convince the politicians hiding under their desks to do the right thing. No problem. What do you say President Trump?